quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

I WANT THAT FIRE !!

God has always placed me alongside great ministers who taught me to have felloship with the Holy Spirit, to know Christ, and to worship Him. They have been men and women of God who have inspired me through their lives and motivated me to move forward in spite of my deserts.

One of those men was Carlos Annacondia. I remember meeting him in 1983 when I was teaching theology in the River Plate Seminary. One morning I noticed that most of the students in my early morning class were falling asleep. For a moment I thought that I must be teaching badly for all of them to go to sleep!

But one of the students explained.

“Last night didn´t get to bed until six o´clock in the morning! Then we had to get up a couple of hours later for classes”. How could they not be tired if they had slept only a couple of hours!

In those days Carlos Annacondia was just beginning his first campaigns. The night before, the students had helped the evangelistic campaign that he was conducting in the city of La Plata, fifty kilometers from the city of Buenos Aires. I had not met him yet.

“Amazing things are occurring,” another student continued. “Thousands of people accept Jesus Christ every night, and the power of the Holy Spirit to liberate those possessed by demons is so great that we must stay till the early hours of the morning to pray with the people”.

I decided right there, I have to go and see this man who makes my students go to sleep in class.

“Brother, I´ve come to pray with you. I want the spiritual fire that you have. I want to learn.”

Por Equipo de Contenidos

http://reydereyes.sion.com